Adobe Photoshop CS6 is a complex graphics and image editing software and paint program. It has become a mainstay with graphics designers, professional photographers, and even hobbyists to edit graphics as well as create and manipulate images. What sets Photoshop aside from the rest of the crowd are the endless possibilities to manipulate images while making almost no compromise at all on quality. Photoshop CS6 goodies reside in features such as intelligent auto-correction, masks, HDR imaging, color management, effects, animations, histogram palettes, brushes, accurate selection tools, layer control etc.
Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor (2GHz or faster) processor 1GB of RAM 3.2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices) 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM (1GB VRAM required for 3D features)
1. Download from the link below
2. CLOSE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION (IMPORTANT)
3. Install application from “Adobe CS6” folder by double clicking on the “Set-up.exe” (With admin rights on your system.)
2. Choose TRY install.
3. Select your language. (You can not change it after installation)
4. Close application. (IMPORTANT)
5. Go to the installation folder and Rename the original “amtlib.dll” (amtlib.dll.BAK) (You may need it for second try) It is generally ; C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 OR, C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 OR, C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)
6. Copy “amtlib.dll” from “cracked dll” folder and paste it in to the installation folder.
7. Double click on “AdobePatchInstaller.exe” in the folder “Photoshop_CS6_13_0_1_update” to update version 13.0.1
8. Adobe.com: 3D features and some GPU-enabled features are not supported on Windows XP.